It has been a while since I posted so I will start out by sharing my current stats:
SW: 264, Size 20/22
CW: 206, Size 14
Surgery Date was August 30th so officially today is 5 Months!
I have learned so much about my new body some hard to learn some not so hard. Here are some revelations:
- When I feel full, I NEED TO STOP EATING! Otherwise I am in pain and end of throwing up.
- This is not a quick fix. I still watch everything that goes into my mouth.
- Carbs are my enemy. They were before my surgery and still are. When I eat breads, pastas, etc. I gain.
- Exercise has to be a HABIT! No real loss without it.
- Follow the plan, eat protein first then veggies.
- One piece of fruit a day for a snack helps me be regular.
Those are my thoughts for today. I wanted to share my current revelation photo. The photo on the left was right before surgery with my cute daughter August 2013, the photo on the left is my cute daughter again and December 2013. When I don’t think the scale is moving I look at this image and I am reminded of how far I have come.
Thanks for reading!